top of page
- Thu, May 25May 25, 2023, 6:30 PM EDTWebinarIn part one, Public Safety and Policing, social justice Attorney Cindy Adcock will moderate a conversation with Charlotte City Council Representative Malcolm Graham and a representative from the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department. Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/.../reg.../WN_aq4fCFdETFy
- Mon, May 22May 22, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDTGalilee Center , 3601 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USAAnd why racism wants you to stay in the dark...
- Wed, Feb 01Feb 01, 2023, 5:30 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXY1FvMNCC4On Wednesday, February 1, the Reimagining America Project hosted a discussion of the groundbreaking book on race and faith called “Required.” This conversation was be led by its co-author Bishop Claude Alexander, and explored the ways we can show up to work for racial justice in this world.
- Thu, Jan 26Jan 26, 2023, 7:00 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCz-PEK7NYgFor decades, industrial hog farming has fattened the wallets of white corporate farming while creating a crisis for poor, rural, African American communities. We will hear from attorney Mona Wallace and resident Lendora Farland, two of the people who stood up to one of the world's most powerful comp
- Wed, Jan 25Jan 25, 2023, 5:30 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-axv_ZNEfYAttorney James Williams leads us in a conversation on Dr. King's historic "Letter from Birmingham City Jail." and will seek to explore the relevance of this historic document for our contemporary age.
- Fri, Sep 23Sep 23, 2022, 7:00 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/events/58890110212The collateral consequences of an arrest create social and economic barriers that disrupt lives prior to a trial or conviction. Join us to learn more.
- Fri, May 13May 13, 2022, 7:00 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/events/45857173520Please join us for a special hearing, where we will listen to the stories of people who have experienced, as well as witnessed the disparities of the criminal justice system and explore how to eliminate these inequities.
- Fri, Apr 29Apr 29, 2022, 7:00 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/events/32302426916Please join us for a special hearing where we will listen to the stories of people who have experienced, as well as witnessed the disparities of the public education system and explore how to eliminate the school to prison pipeline.
bottom of page